Start making a difference now and become a sponsor!
NPOs usually have problems that they can solve using digital technology and innovation. It could be that they want to educate and engage more with their communities, or improve communications channels to create awareness around the work that they do.
By becoming a sponsor, you can help multiple Non-Profit Organisations who are struggling right now cater to their causes more effectively. With your help, the value of of the work they will have done is thousandfold.
WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
Your donation goes a long way!
We will use your donation to cover for food, materials and travel expenses for the volunteers helping us achieve our mission of helping out NPOs solve their problems through the use of IT.
With your support, we can help struggling NPOs create a better, more positive impact towards their causes.
WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A SPONSOR
As a sponsor, you will gain brand awareness in the industry, as well as an increased reach and exposure of your brand.
- Your logo will be on the event page, marketing materials, social media channels and banner at the event location
- You will have the option to kickstart and end the event with a speech from your team.
- All marketing efforts for the event shall always mention your brand/company.
- Your brand will gain credibility in the industry as you will be present in all promotional and marketing elements.
- You will gain hard leads through networking and exposure to senior leaders in the IT and Digital Industries. This increase in reach and exposure will allow for you to further expand your connections and be an even stronger player in the business landscape.
Additionally, we will be giving you a PR package consisting of a one-page description of the event acknowledging your support, plus pictures and videos of the event that you can use for Corporate Social Responsibility.
BECOME A SPONSOR NOW!
Start making a difference and help multiple, struggling NPOs cater to their problems through digital technology and innovation, so they can support their causes more effectively.